PK Chicken Kabab Roll 12 Pcs
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
2. At one time, fry 3 to 4 rolls in the pan. Don’t crown the pan with too many rolls as they may fall apart.
3. Deep-fry them for about 2-3 minutes until all sides are golden brown.
4. Use a slotted spoon to take out fried rolls on a plate. Line the plate with paper towel to drain off extra oil.
5. Serve with green chutney or your favorite dip. Hot, crispy kebab rolls are ready to eat.
Boneless Chicken, Fresh Onion, Fresh Green Chili, Corn Starch, Wheat Fiber, Vegetable Oil, Salt and Premium Spices.