PK Beef Samosa 24 Pieces
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
2. At one time, fry 3 to 4 samosas in the pan. Don’t crown the pan with too many samosas as they may fall apart.
3. Deep-fry them for about 2-3 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
4. Use a slotted spoon to take out fried samosas on a plate. Line the plate with paper towel to drain off extra oil.
5. Serve with green chutney or your favorite dip. Hot, crispy samosas are ready to eat.
Boneless Chicken, Vegetable Oil, Fresh Onion, Fresh Green Chili, Fresh Coriander, Salt and Premium Spices.