The Natural’s Almond Oil is enriched with nutrients such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A that are beneficial for the entire body. It can be used in several ways.
It is used as a skin moisturizer, protects skin from sun damage, and may also be helpful in preventing stretch marks. It can also be used to treat mild skin infections such as eczema and psoriasis. It helps get rid of chapped lips and dry hands and feet.
It is excellent for treating hair damage, dandruff, and helps reduce scalp inflammation and itching. Furthermore, it promotes heart health and muscle relaxation, stabilizes blood sugar levels, and helps maintain a healthy body weight.
Skin Moisturizer: Apply about a teaspoon of almond oil on the dry areas of the body such as hands and feet. Massage the oil gently into your skin for a few minutes. Do this 2-3 times a week to get rid of any dry areas.
Rose water: Almond oil can also be combined with rose water and used as a skin moisturizer.
Lashes: Apply almond oil to your lashes regularly at night before sleeping. The oil helps the lashes grow thicker, stronger, and longer.
Hair Protectant: Apply almond oil to the scalp and ends of your hair and massage thoroughly. Wash off with shampoo after 30-40 minutes. Do this for 2-3 times a week for shinier, stronger, and smoother hair.
This product should be used within two years from the manufacturing date.
Period after Opening: 12 months
· Please do not use on cut, scraped, or irritated skin
· Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
· If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use immediately
· Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients of this oil
· Keep out of reach of children
· Store under 30°C and away from direct sunlight.
· For external use only