Canbebe Baby Diapers 6 XLarge 46pcs
Let your baby enjoy hours of uninterrupted sleep and play with Canbebe ComfortDry Jumbo Pack diapers! The super absorbent layer of our diaper keeps your little one dry and fits your baby perfectly. The elastic tape prevents leakages by covering the babys¬belly and gives total freedom to move around. Canbebe ComfortDry is suitable for all skin types, which keeps your baby rash-free and happy. Make sure you buy the right diaper size according to your babys-weight.
Canbebe Jumbo Pack Extra Large Diapers are perfect for your babies. These diapers are designed with the advanced Canbebe FlexFit technology which keeps moisture from collecting against skin and causing rashes, itchiness and irritation. These Diapers are tested by dermatologists and are perfect for use, even with sensitive skin.
Canbebe diapers are available in different sizes ¬ Newborn, Mini, Midi, Maxi, Junior & XL. So, be a smart mum by using the right diapers!
- ComfortDry Technology
- Comfortable Diapers
- Soft Elastic Waistbands
- Breathable Backsheet
- Anatomically Shaped Design
- Extra Absorbent Green Layer
- Affordable Price
- Anti-leak Barriers
- Dermatologically Tested
Brand – Canbebe
Type – Baby Diapers
Quantity – 46 Pieces
Type – Jumbo Pack
Size – XLarge
- Dry: ComfortDry technology keeps your baby’s skin dry and also prevents leakages, rash and redness.
- Affordable:Thanks to Canbebe ComfortDry technology you don’t need to spend lots of money to use a high quality baby diaper.
- Comfortable:Your baby is much more comfortable with Canbebe’s soft top sheet that prevents lumps
- Elastic:Elastic side bands prevent leakages by covering the baby’s belly and gives them freedom to move.
- Anatomic Fit: Canbebe baby diapers fit baby’s body with anatomically shaped design and gives them freedom to move.
- Extra Absorbent: Canbebe baby diapers are extra absorbent with green layer and absorb liquid faster. Canbebe ComfortDry keeps babies happier and healthier.
How To Use:
- Step 1: Stretch the diaper to open the leg guards properly.
- Step 2: Hold the diaper firmly with one hand and apply the side tapes one by one.
- Step 3: Re-adjust the tapes if they are too loose or too tight.